Support for TYPO3 website localization and translation
We help you to translate and localize your TYPO3 website.
- Inventory and definition of requirements (localization strategy, internationalization strategy, SEO strategy)
- Defining workflows for translation projects and coordination of internal resources
- Defining terminology workflows for technical writing and translation
- Planning the use of language technologies such as translation memory systems, etc.
- Creating style guides for translators and technical writers
- Creating documentation
- Planning budgets for translation and localization
- Testing the internationalization
- Checking and, if necessary, adjusting templates, language configuration, language selection menu and URL configuration
- Analyzing extensions, TYPOSCRIPT and layout templates, etc.
- Testing for common internationalization issues (display of language specific characters, text in images, etc.)
Preparation for localization
- Installing and configuring extensions for translation management
- Planning the automated export of translatable contents
- Exporting contents to test the translation workflow
- Creating a pseudo-translation
- Importing the pseudo-translated contents
- Checking the pseudo-translation in backend and frontend for culture specific features, changes in length, completeness, etc.
- Correcting errors
- Creating a test report
- Support throughout the entire project, from planning to publishing your multilingual international website
- Access to our extensive expertise
- Translation management becomes a defined and reproducible process
- Trouble-free translation and localization of TYPO3 websites
- Centralized coordination of the translation and localization of your TYPO3 website
- All translatable content is exported in a standardized file format that can be edited with all current translation tools
- Translation and localization with existing language service providers or one that we choose according to your translation needs
- Avoiding common internationalization and localization issues
- Minimized risk that non-translatable contents are edited
Phone: +49 681 91038365