We are here to support you!
Technical support for translation managers, localizers, translators and terminologists in the event of any problems with file formats or translation and localization tools.
Management of translation and localization projects
- Translation and localization project management
- Management of international multilingual TYPO3 websites
- Establishing defined, reproducible processes
- Selecting suitable translation service providers
- Defining file and exchange formats
- Managing software localization projects
- Outsource your translation and localization project management to us
Management and maintenance of linguistic data
- Compilation and maintenance of translation memories
- Preparation of multilingual reference material for translation (alignment)
- Conversion of glossaries
- Extraction of terminology from preexisting translations and reference documents
- Creation and maintenance of terminology databases
- Clarification of compatibility issues
How to contact us
You can contact us by email (support(at)loctimize.com) and by telephone: + 49 (0) 681 7611567. We will be happy to support you via remote maintenance or on site.
We provide support in German, English, French, Spanish and Polish.
All support cases are invoiced in 15-minute cycles Invoicing can be carried out via support tickets which you can purchase directly from our website. There is no binding contract and you remain fully flexible. Upon request, we are happy to define a project-related support contract for a limited period of time.
years of collective experience
average number of support cases solved per year
support customers worldwide
We have relied on Loctimize’s expertise on localization engineering and troubleshooting for almost 5 years. Regardless of whether it is preparing or post-processing files, creating and adapting file filters, or maintaining language data, you can always rely on Loctimize. They respond within just a few hours and support even numerous translation tools. That is really handy, as our customers are often in a hurry.
Proverb has been relying on the expertise and support of Loctimize for several years now. Especially when it comes to creating or adapting file filters for processing file formats such as XML, we rely on the team's know-how. Loctimize is also a very good partner for the localization of TYPO3 websites. We can totally recommend the technical support and particularly appreciate the short response time of each employee.