We are here to support you!
Technical support for translation managers, localizers, translators and terminologists in case of problems with file formats or translation and localization tools.
Management of translation and localization projects
- Translation and localization project management
- Management of international multilingual TYPO3 websites
- Establishing defined, reproducible processes
- Selecting suitable translation service providers
- Defining file and exchange formats
- Management of software localization projects
- Outsource your translation and localization project management to us
- Internationalization testing (translatability of documents, layout)
- File preparation
- Excluding and locking non-translatable contents
- File conversions, e.g. PDF to DOCX
- Creating and customizing file types or filters for translation tools (XML, HTML, XLIFF, software files, etc.)
- Post-processing of files
Management and maintenance of linguistic data
- Compilation and maintenance of translation memories
- Preparation of multilingual reference material for translation (alignment)
- Conversion of glossaries
- Extraction of terminology from preexisting translations and reference documents
- Creation and maintenance of terminology databases
- Solution for compatibility issues
How to contact us
You can contact us by email (support(at)loctimize.com) and by telephone: + 49 (0) 681 7611567. We are happy to support you via remote maintenance or on site.
We provide support in German, English, French, Spanish and Polish.
years of experience
solved support cases per year
support clients worldwide
We have relied on Loctimize’s expertise on Localization Engineering and Troubleshooting for almost 5 years. Regardless of whether it is preparing or post-processing of files, creating and adapting file types, or maintaining language data, you can always rely on Loctimize, even when you use numerous translation tools within just a few hours. That is really handy, as our customers are often in a hurry.