Creating translation memories
Preparing multilingual reference material for translation to save time and costs (alignment)
Many companies are facing the problem of already having multilingual reference material for translations but not being able to use it in an automated process for new translations. These can be materials such as multilingual documents, brochures, catalogs, websites, product databases and software files that have to be updated and translated on a regular basis. We prepare existing reference material in a way that identical or similar texts can be translated automatically. This way our clients save costs and time in the translation process of identical and similar texts as well as translate texts consistently.
- Automated reuse of texts that where translated without translation tools
- Immediate cost savings for the translation of modified texts
- Acceleration of the translation and review process of modified texts
- Immediate improvement of the consistency and quality of translations
- Quality assurance by trained translators and terminologists