Once again, the training of the memoQ trainers took place in Budapest in 2010.
A few days before the memoQ user conference 2010, another train-the-trainer course took place in order to familiarize the international training partners with the new features of Version 4.2, which will be released in the coming week. The course was held on the new premises of Kilgray Language Technologies, which are located near the Hungarian Parliament.
The following topics were addressed:
- Multilingual projects and reports
- Managing and working with online projects
- Electronic License Management (ELM)
- Moderated term bases
- User and rights management in memoQ Server
- Working with offline translation bundles (hand-off)
Renewed trainer certification
Once more certified were not only Daniel Zielinskiand Klaus Kurre but also our business partner Angelika Zerfass, who was one of the speakers in the memoQ Masterclass that was held at the beginning of the conference.