memoQ 8.6. released
With version 8.6, memoQ released the third version of the world famous translation system this year!
With the new version, memoQ released the third version of the translation software. The new version focuses on the areas of integration, terminology, productivity, document import and export as well as user experience. The new features include:
- API & SDK improvements: possibility to query weighted word counts through Web Services API, so that integrated systems like Plunet or XTRF can have access
- Two new machine translation plugins for Japanese and Chinese
- CMS connector improvements: all CMS systems are supported now (so far only WordPress)
- Improvements for termbases and term extraction
- Support of right-to-left languages when edtiting terms in termbases (as well for QTerm)
- Quality assurance improvements: separate control for non-translatables, display of auto-translatables in QA reports as well as improvements of QA reports (list document names, target languages, termbases used)
- Adjustment of the task tracker for saving settings
- New file filter for Microsoft Visio files
- For constant software improvement, usage data from memoQ clients is collected since version 8.4. With version 8.6, also usage data from memoQ server is being analyzed.
You can find more information about version 8.6 here: https://www.memoq.com/en/memoq-versions/memoq-8-6
Are you implementing the new version and need support? Our consulting services and trainings are available online and on site. For more information, visit our website.
Loctimize is a market-leading expert for global language logistics. We support a wide range of international businesses and language service providers who appreciate the expertise and experience of an independent expert who has the courage to think outside the box. Our team develops customized solutions and supports you from development to implementation. Let language become your competitive advantage.
We are a modern service provider and your contact for any questions relating to language in the context of globalization, internationalization and localization. We support divisions like marketing, product management, development, documentation and language services - both strategically as well as in their daily business.